This goes back to your who, and is another element that helps you to humanize your brand. If you don’t work in a big beautiful office (like Lauren Conrad) don’t worry! Most of us don’t. Is your office building itself pretty? Take photos of the outside and the surrounding foliage. Maybe your office is ugly, but your work space is the bomb.com, show us! We DEFINITELY want to see. I think I speak for a lot of us, when I say that drooling over cool work spaces on Pinterest is a main hobby. How about an office pet? I know that I’ve included my puppy or rabbit in a shot of my work space (when appropriate). Cute animals are always a win, but don’t over do it.
While having your W’s is important, Instagram is a visual platform, so ofcourse your photos play a big role in your branding. Ways to set your visual branding on Instagram:
- Make your timeline all color or all black and white
- If you choose color – pick 1 filter use on all your photos
- Square up all your photos or don’t – but be consistent
- Have all vertical photos or all horizontal photos
- Format your captions the same – Do you use always use emoji’s or no?
- Reuse the same hashtags [once you find the perfect ones for your niche]
Here are some great examples of Instagram themes: