This past weekend was jam packed with events from the multi-day festival: SUMMER VIBES FEST! This event attracts competitors and attendees from around the world. From art, music, food, and action sports, there really was something for everyone this weekend.
Events of included:
- Rehoboth Am Skate Jam at Epworth Skate Park: Amateur skate contest with street and bowl events
- East of Maui SUP Sprint Challenge at North Beach: This is a 3 mile stand up paddle board race on the bay at North Beach Beach Bar
- ZAP Amateur World Championship of Skimboarding: This is the main event of the weekend – a contest that has been running for 35 years. It attracts over 100 of the top amateur skimboarders from around the world to compete at Dewey Beach’s famous shore break.
- Art of Skim: Silent auction with artwork by your favorite skim pro’s and artists.
- Bare Native Fashion Show: Highlighting their unique swimsuits and jewelry from Lutra Sea
- Pie Eating Contest: Presented by BAKED in Dewey Congrats to the winner: Jon DePersig!
- Live board art painting: Brought to you by Boardstix
- New Kingston- LIVE ON THE BEACH: Concert on the beach presented by Hammerheads
WATCH THE SUMMER VIBES FEST 2015 EPISODE FEATURED ON THE AE REPORT ON NBC: